Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Music madness

On Monday the 16th of October the whole of Pt England School went to the hall to have an assembly.We watched the teachers acting silly.I am going to have fun this term.   

Today we went in the hall to have assembly and the theme was called musical madness.We had to go to the hall to have some fun.First there was a band and in the band was a electric guitar also some drums a normal guitar an tambourine and Mr Burt and Mrs Nua was singing and last but not least the flute.Team 1 was playing snap and dancing when music comes on it was crazy.Then it was team 2 turn they were playing in the jungle they had a cool background after team 2 turn it was team 3 turn they were doing a story using songs.The last team was team 5 they were doing a movie called lion king they were playing different music it was so funny.   

Team 4 are learning about Instruments and sound.It was team 4 movie it was funny plus they were playing music They were taking turns on driving the car also they were dancing and singing.They had Instruments making songs and having fun.

Music make me happy.I want to learn how to play a violin and a ukulele.I want to learn these because I want to be in the band.

I think it is an awesome theme. I can’t wait to find out more about how music is made.







No comments:

Post a Comment