Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Matariki day

Today at Matariki we drew green stones and hooks I drew both we had to paint it it was so cool.

First we had to have a assembly then Mrs Ilaoa told us which group we are in so we had to pick up the kids that were in our room I was In Room 19 with Miss Eadie, Mr Somerville said that Miss Eadie was the best artist I was amazed I was with angel. We had to sketch the out line then we painted It, I did both of the drawing and Miss Eadie helped me   then we had morning tea, after lunch we started putting another coat of paint and waited then when it got dry we glued the outside line and put the glitter on I used green glitter because I used green paint I used White on the other one, I was done my first one but forgot to do my white one I rushed so I did the glitter first but I didn't do the coat first but Miss Eadie helped me. When I finished I went outside and played with the chalk it was really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment