Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Cross country



PES Cross country 2019 


On cross country day, at 12:40 we had to get dressed for cross country but I had nothing to wear, I went to go get my lunch because I was really hungry. After there all got ready I was really color blind there was TOO many colors for me. We had to get in our room lines, we had to do one boy and one girl line. the colors were red, blue, yellow and green I was in blue but I wanted to be in yellow. All year 7 & 8 girls and the year 7 & 8 boys had two lines, when I was our turn I heard cheering when we got ready for the race when Mr somerville said “on your mark, get set, GO” CLAP there ran for it the first lap I was jogging, we went through the puddle, we had to do two laps it was really hard I went in my full uniform the first year 7 girl was nevaeh I tried really hard for this term and I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment