Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

step up program

last week while the year 8 went to camp we had a year 7 step up program on Thursday when I came back to school I went to Mrs Moala room which was murder mystery the year 8 had to help the year 7 for hints, it was really hard after that, we did another one and it was really loud but we got 800 points at the end.

Once we finished Mrs Moala murder mystery we went to the next rotation, which was Whaea Kelly in her class we learnt how to draw we had to draw on a piece of paper any shape and cut it out, after that we had to think of something I said "be positive" then we  had to  color it in for detail I did rainbow. then we  had 5 more minutes so I was talking with my friends.


2 comments:

  1. Punaiuru, I am so glad that you still came to school during the Step Up program after deciding not to go to camp. It was really great seeing you step up and be a leader helping out the Year 7 students during our Mystery session. If you could change anything about the program for the Year 8s that stayed behind, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they will have to show respect to the year 7 that are coming our way also, have to show them what being a role model is, thank you very much for the comment I was glad I got to stay as well, because I got time to spend at school with the teachers and students.

      Delete