Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

school trip



Dear mum and dad im am going on a school trip we are going to Greece I would love to go there because the language they speak is greek. We can eat different food there and going to many other places. Greece is in Europe did you know The official name of Greece is the Hellenic Republic if you wanna go to New Zealand to Greece by plane it takes 22 hours, 25 minutes I would love to meet many people there. Also I would love to go there for delicious Interesting food to absorb in my tummy. You have to be doing nice comments about how the cities are and food are. Also Mum and dad there will be different species of tea that you would love, One day you would want to go there as well, there will be all kinds of different clothes and hats to wear if it's hot or cold, The population is 11,125,552 that is very big for me but for other people they think it’s a small number.






To Mum and Dad From Punaiuru

No comments:

Post a Comment