Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

I like your latitude anmation

This Is my animation on scratch I went to three continent they are Asia, Australia and Europe 
I am talking about the continent's around the world I chose Asia because I really wanted to go to this place called ha long bay longitude and latitude is 34 north and 100 east , The other one which is Australia I wanted to go there because of the opera house it seemed very awesome to go to longitude is 25 east and 133 east, Last is Europe because I wanted to learn about it I went to the big Ben clock I tried my very best at drawing longitude and latitude is 54 north and 15 east.

I learned how to use scratch in the beginning I was struggling at first but I got use to it after because my friend (daniella) helped me I was so good at it after I was so happy after that Then I started helping people I now it is on my blog I was so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment